Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Project Ten - Magazine Mock Up

I chose to create a travel magazine called Travello. I took photos from my travels in Spain last year, focusing Travello's main article on multiple cities that I visited. I created a "cover" picture for each city, as well as profiled a few different aspects of them. I used the same font from the cover page on the "cover" pages of the city articles as well to create a sense of continuity and similarity - even though it is online, it is still one magazine. Overall, I am happy with the way the online magazine turned out. My favorite part of making it was creating the advertisements, as well as the pages with multiple photos. I enjoyed being able to be creative with the ads, both in font and content. I did not know how to create a page with multiple photos before and I had fun laying the pictures out in the order that I wanted as well as titling them differently. Click the link below to view the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment